Information for authors:
Contribution should be submitted in a Word template HERE (after click on the link begin downloading)
The maximum length of the article (including pictures, charts, literature and abstracts) is 6 pages. The minimum required article range is 4 pages. It is recomanded to observe the structure of the article, but if it is a recherché, keep the structure adequately.
Please follow the template, write the text directly to the template, do not copy it. Alternatively, use the function „Paste Special“.
The pictures should be inserted directly into the article, but know that it will be required also separate downloading of images in JPG or PNG format. The minimum required image resolution is 300 dpi, the maximum image size is 15 x 15 cm.
The following criteria will be evaluated in the review process:
- whether the abstract corresponds to the content of the article,
- whether the article contains a research goal, methodology, results, discussion and conclusion,
- whether methodological procedures are clearly described,
- whether the analysis of the current state is well done,
- whether the article contains original analysis and results,
- whether the proposed methodology is relevant in the article,
- whether the references to the article are correct and sufficient,
- whether the article is formally and linguistically correct,
- whether the article topic is actual.
Reviewers have information on author’s year of study, and they will also take this information into account when reviewing articles.
Before submitting the article, make sure you carefully follow the required styles. Save the article also in PDF format before submitting, both formats (Word and PDF) will be required.
|Before submitting the article, make sure you carefully follow the required paragraph styles. To better control the article before submitting, also save it in PDF, submitting the article in both formats. The next sections will be images in a separate zipped folder.
Specify individual files as follows: article: specific symbol.docx, article in pdf: specific symbol.pdf, pictures: specifickysymbol.zip (for example 10001.docx, 10001.pdf, 10001.zip)
Information on processing of personal data at BUT is located at https://www.vutbr.cz/vut/osobni-udaje.